REACH Beyond Borders : Europeanization Towards Global Regulation
This book discusses how much other countries reflect the EU chemical regulation REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, Restriction of Chemicals), in the context of Europeanization theory. The main hypothesis verified in this book is that more trade with the EU means more Europeanization (as...
Springer International Publishing,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- 1 The Concept of Europeanization
- 2 REACH as the source of Europeanization
- 3 Global Sources of Influence
- 4 REACH going to the EU Neighborhood
- 5 Europeanization of US Chemical Policy
- 6 REACH and BRIC Countries
- 7 REACH and the Far East
- 8 Exotic Dimensions of REACH
- 9 REACH and ‘The rest of the World’
- 10 The Implications of REACH