Trends in Advanced Intelligent Control, Optimization and Automation : Proceedings of KKA 2017—The 19th Polish Control Conference, Kraków, Poland, June 18–21, 2017
This volume contains the proceedings of the KKA 2017 – the 19th Polish Control Conference, organized by the Department of Automatics and Biomedical Engineering, AGH University of Science and Technology in Kraków, Poland on June 18–21, 2017, under the auspices of the Committee on Automatic Control an...
Springer International Publishing,
|Series:||Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Sliding mode control of discrete time dynamical systems with state constraints
- Offset-free nonlinear model predictive control
- Simple example of dual control problem with almost analytical solution
- Lyapunov matrices approach to the parametric optimization of a time delay system with PID controller
- Estimation of control improvement benefit with α-stable distribution
- Stability analysis of a series of cars driving in adaptive cruise control mode
- The clipped LQ control oriented on driving safety of a half-car model with magnetorheological dampers
- Implementation of DMC algorithm in embedded controller – resources, memory and numerical modifications