Advances in Radiation Oncology
This book concisely reviews important advances in radiation oncology, providing practicing radiation oncologists with a fundamental understanding of each topic and an appreciation of its significance for the future of radiation oncology. It explores in detail the impact of newer imaging modalities,...
Springer International Publishing,
|Series:||Cancer Treatment and Research
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Use of Multi-parametric MRI in Radiotherapy
- MRI Guided Radiotherapy
- MRI Guided Focused Ultrasound and Thermal Oncology
- Use of PET and Novel Molecular Imaging in IGRT
- The Impact of IGRT on Normal Tissue Toxicity
- Image Guided Brachytherapy
- Hypofractionated IGRT for the treatment of primary cancers
- SBRT and the treatment of oligometastatic disease
- Molecular and image guided systemic targeted radiotherapy
- Integrating Radiotherapy and Immunotherapy
- Biomarkers and Radiotherapy
- Application of Mathematical and Systems Biology to Radiotherapy
- The Importance of Cancer Stem Cells in Radiotherapy
- Targeting DNA repair mechanisms in radiotherapy.