Health Issues in Women with Multiple Sclerosis
This book addresses specific concerns of females affected by multiple sclerosis, where women are disproportionally impacted by the disease. MS is an autoimmune disease of the central nervous system affecting young adults of reproductive age. This book presents the current understanding of genetic va...
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Genetic Considerations and Reproductive Planning in Women with MS
- Fertility and Assisted Reproductive Techniques in Women with MS
- Pregnancy Considerations and Pregnancy Outcomes in Women with MS
- Treatment Considerations in Female MS Patients of Reproductive Age
- Pregnancy Registries and Longitudinal Data Collection
- Reproductive Issues in Multiple Sclerosis: Parental MS and Child Outcomes; the Research Perspective
- MS in Adolescence
- Menopause and Multiple Sclerosis
- Multiple Sclerosis, Gender and Disorders of Behavior
- Health Related Quality of Life in Women with Multiple Sclerosis
- Women and Neurological Disability: End of Life Care and Mortality In Women with MS