Fundamentals of Statistical Hydrology
This textbook covers the main applications of statistical methods in hydrology. It is written for upper undergraduate and graduate students but can be used as a helpful guide for hydrologists, geographers, meteorologists and engineers. The book is very useful for teaching, as it covers the main topi...
Springer International Publishing,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Statistical Hydrology
- Chapter 2: Preliminary Analysis of Hydrological Data
- Chapter 3: Elementary Theory of Probability
- Chapter 4: Discrete Random Variables: Distributions and Applications
- Chapter 5: Continuous Random Variables: Distributions and Applications
- Chapter 6: Parameter Estimation
- Chapter 7: Hypothesis Testing
- Chapter 8: At-Site Frequency Analysis of Hydrological Variables
- Chapter 9: Correlation and Regression
- Chapter 10: Regional Frequency Analysis of Hydrological Variables
- Chapter 11: Introduction of Bayesian Analysis and Its Applications in Hydrology
- Chapter 12: Introduction to the Analysis and Modelling of Nonstationary Hydrological Series