Environmental Policy and Governance in China
This book focuses on how to create an environmentally friendly society in China from the viewpoint of environmental law and policy. The authors accessed a great number of valuable sources not available in English, and interviewed various scholars and public officials, in order to analyze the environ...
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- List of Contributors
- Chapter1 Environmental policy under President Xi Jinping leadership: the changing environmental norms
- Chapter2 Evolution of Environmental Thought and the Enforcement of Environmental Protection Legislation in China: The Status Quo
- Chapter 3 Land contamination legislation in China: the Emerging Challenges
- Chapter4 Environmental Management System in China: the Target Achieving Process
- Chapter5 An Analysis of China Coal Resource Tax Reform and its Implications on Resource Saving
- Chapter 6 Environmental Litigation and External Influence from Outside the Court in the PRC: A Case Study of Zhang Changjian et al. v. Rongping Chemical Plant
- Chapter7 The Non-litigation Approach to Environmental Disputes in China: the Environmental Complaint Letters and Visits System-an Analysis
- Chapter8 Review of the Legislation on Public Participation in EIA in China：From Disorder to Normalization
- Chapter9 Multi-tiered Nature of Environmental Pollution Problems and the Pollution Control Governance in China: the Role of Environmental NGOs
- Chapter 10 Environmental NGOs and Environmental Pollution in China
- Subject Index