Handbook of East and Southeast Asian Archaeology
The Handbook of East and Southeast Asian Archaeology focuses on the material culture and lifeways of the peoples of prehistoric and early historic East and Southeast Asia; their origins, behavior and identities as well as their biological, linguistic and cultural differences and commonalities. Empha...
New York, NY :
Springer New York,
|Online Access:||Get full text|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Section I: History and Practice
- Section II: Early Occupations of Asia
- Section III: Changing Human-Environment Relations from Late Pleistocene to Early Holocene
- Section IV: Villages, Towns, and Cities: Development of Cultural and Social Complexity
- Section V: Center, Peripheries, and Interaction Networks
- Section VI: The Transition to History