Emerging models for global health in radiation oncology
In response to the growing global health challenge in the fight against cancer, there is now a greater need for radiation oncology health professionals across institutions to collaborate and be more globally engaged. Emerging Models for Global Health in Radiation Oncology is a response to the need f...
|Series:||IOP expanding physics
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- 1. Introduction to radiation oncology global health
- 2. Challenges and new opportunities in global radiation oncology
- 3. Current models of global radiation oncology
- 4. ICT-powered models of global radiation oncology
- 5. Low cost technologies for global radiation oncology
- 6. Global radiation oncology made simpler : a practical guide and recommendations for high-impact radiation oncology global health
- 7. Global radiation oncology : quo vadis?